Forté Pro XFR SaddleLess has never meant more. The Forté Pro XFR saddle and the Zero Pressure Zone are designed to eliminate pressure before it begins. Typically, a rider has to shift around regularly during a ride to alleviate pressure and discomfort. The Pro XFR features a large cut-out and central channel that create a Zero Pressure Zone to reduce nerve compression while increasing blood flow and air circulation, keeping you comfortably in the saddle instead of shifting around it in misery.
With its anatomic, contoured shape the Pro XFR is constructed with lightweight, high-density foam padding to absorb road vibration and provide support for prolonged comfort and improved performance.
- Lightweight, anatomic race saddle
- Zero Pressure Zone and relief cuts in base reduce pressure and increase comfort on long rides
- Titanium alloy rails with positioning scale for easy saddle adjustment
- 230 gram weight
Forté Pro XFR Saddle
- 265L x 140mmW
- Titanium alloy
You May Also Like
- Brooks B17 Standard Saddle Our Price: $129.99 SALE: $116.99
- Selle SMP Extra Saddle Our Price: $119.99 SALE: $99.99
- Selle Italia SL Flow Saddle - Performance Exclusive Our Price: $99.99 SALE: $89.99