Fi'zi:k Ardea Versus SaddleSweet relief. The Fizik Ardea Versus, along with the entire Versus series, is a solid base saddle design with an ergonomic channel spanning the length of the saddle to reduce pressure and improve comfort without sacrificing performance. Fizik believes that comfort is achieved by optimizing the seating surface area, not cutting it totally out, which detrimentally decreases the seating surface available and essential support.
The Fizik Ardea Versus Saddle is meant to be the perfect balance for riders who have moderate flexibility. The Ardea Versus's foam padding and its flexible nylon shell provide reasonable flex with ample cushioning and support at the sit bones. The sides of the saddle are covered in a slick fabric to prevent thigh contact and eliminate chafing during your pedal stroke. A breathable Microtex cover and integrated scuff guards provide resistance against wear over time. The Manganese rails provide plenty of strength without adding undue weight. The Ardea Versus weighs in at only 264 grams.
- Breathable Microtex cover
- Nylon Carbon Reinforced shell
- Manganese rails for support
- Integrated Clip System ready for bags and lights
- Weight is 264 grams
Fi'zi:k Ardea Versus Saddle
- 142mm x 173mm
You May Also Like
- Fi'zi:k Arione K:ium Saddle Our Price: $129.99 SALE: $116.99
- Fi'zi:k Arione CX K:ium Saddle - Performance Exclusive Our Price: $169.99 SALE: $99.99
- Fi'zi:k Aliante VS X Road Bike Saddle K:ium Rails Black/Red Our Price: $179.99 SALE: $164.99