SPECIAL OFFERTake an Extra 15% Off This Outlet Item, Discount Taken in Cart See details
Take an Extra 15% Off Outlet: valid 8/3/15 -8/4/15 by phone and at PerformanceBike.com only and is taken off the lowest marked sale price in cart on qualifying items as marked in the Outlet section on Performancebike.com. Excludes complete bikes and frames. Discount does not apply to sales tax, or shipping and handling on web, phone orders. Offer is not combinable with any other coupon. Discount cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks.
Fi'zi:k Ardea Saddle - Closeout!Perfect for casual riders or those new to road cycling, the Fi'zi:k Ardea Versus Saddle combines Fi'zi:k's top technologies with strategic padding to increase comfort without sacrificing performance. Chameleon design has increased width and curvature for riders with medium flexibility. Low density foam reduces stress on sensitive areas and offers plenty of support at the sit bones. Wing Flex shell flexes where the inner thigh contacts the saddle to enhance pedaling efficiency. Breathable Microtex cover puts you in an ideal cycling position while the Thigh Glides guide you into a pedaling form that's easier and more comfortable. Manganese rails are the perfect combination of strength and flex.
- For the Chameleon: Medium Spine
- Nylon Carbon reinforced base is light, stiff and uses a 270° carbon structure between the shell and cover for additional protection
- Wing Flex shell flexes downward in the critical area where inner thighs contact the saddle, allowing for a more efficient, full-range movement while pedaling
- Thigh Glides allow the thighs to slide easily over the saddle
- Microtex cover is durable, water-resistant and enhances grip, even when wet
- Low density padding reduces pressure on sensitive areas
- Manganese rails flex just enough for added comfort
- Integrated Clip System at the base allows quick attachment and removal of I.C.C. accessories, such as the Fi'zi:k Saddle Pa:k and Blin:k light (not included)
Fi'zi:k Ardea Saddle - Closeout!
- L=10.8" W=5.6" (L=275mm W=142mm)