SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 20% Off This Item, Discount Taken in Cart. Plus Free Ship To Home On Orders See details
Extra 20% Off 20 Categories: Valid online or by phone 4/2/15 - 4/5/15 only. Discount taken in cart off the lowest marked sale price and applies to categories shown. Some brand and/or item exclusions may – visit Terms and Conditions for details. 20% Discount does not apply to sale tax, or shipping and handling rates for online orders. Offer is not valid on previous purchases. Sorry, no rainchecks. Photographic, typographic, descriptive and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Terry Butterfly TI SaddleIntroduced in 1999, the Terry Butterfly saddle has become one of the most popular women's saddles ever ridden. Terry worked closely with female athletes and recreational cyclists to ensure that the Butterfly offers a winning combination of performance, comfort and great looks. With flexible support, an anatomic cutout and lightweight titanium alloy rails, the Italian-made Butterfly saddle is so comfortable, it may inspire you to ride farther and more often.
- Unlike most race saddles, the Butterfly Ti saddle is wider in the rear, providing additional support for a woman's sit bones -- and more comfort
- Cutout area running from the nose of the saddle to the middle adds flexibility and provides comfort for soft tissues
- Titanium alloy rails are attached to an integral suspension system to minimize road shock
- Stiffer padding in the rear of the saddle for more efficient power transfer when pedaling
Terry Butterfly TI Saddle
- L=10.31" W=6.10" (L=262mm W=155mm)
- Titanium alloy