Terry Butterfly Chromoly SaddleIntroduced in 1999, the Terry Butterfly saddle has become one of the most popular women's saddles ever ridden. Terry worked closely with female athletes and recreational cyclists to ensure that the Butterfly offers a winning combination of performance, comfort and great looks. With flexible support, an anatomic cutout and lightweight chromoly rails, the Italian-made Butterfly saddle is so comfortable, it may inspire you to ride farther and more often.
- Unlike most race saddles, the Butterfly saddle is wider in the rear, providing additional support for a woman's sit bones -- and more comfort
- Cutout area running from the nose of the saddle to the middle adds flexibility and provides comfort for soft tissues
- Chromoly rails are attached to an integral suspension system to minimize road shock
- Stiffer padding in the rear of the saddle for more efficient power transfer when pedaling
Terry Butterfly Chromoly Saddle
- L=10.31" W=6.10" (L=262mm W=155mm)