SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 20% Off This Item, Discount Taken in Cart. See details
Super Summer Selloff: Event dates are 8/21/15 – 8/31/15 only. Discount taken in cart. Discounts apply only to specified categories and/ or brands as noted. All bikes and Blowout Deals priced as marked. Promotion excludes taxes, gift cards / eGift cards, Spin Doctor Services / Service Plans, Team Performance® memberships/renewals, paid training fees, bikes rental fees, and shipping & handling on web/phone orders. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply – visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer is valid online at PerformanceBike.com (no coupon code needed) or by phone at 1-800-727-2453. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions & cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Terry Butterfly Chromoly SaddleIntroduced in 1999, the Terry Butterfly saddle has become one of the most popular women's saddles ever ridden. Terry worked closely with female athletes and recreational cyclists to ensure that the Butterfly offers a winning combination of performance, comfort and great looks. With flexible support, an anatomic cutout and lightweight chromoly rails, the Italian-made Butterfly saddle is so comfortable, it may inspire you to ride farther and more often.
- Unlike most race saddles, the Butterfly saddle is wider in the rear, providing additional support for a woman's sit bones -- and more comfort
- Cutout area running from the nose of the saddle to the middle adds flexibility and provides comfort for soft tissues
- Chromoly rails are attached to an integral suspension system to minimize road shock
- Stiffer padding in the rear of the saddle for more efficient power transfer when pedaling
Terry Butterfly Chromoly Saddle
- L=10.31" W=6.10" (L=262mm W=155mm)