Selle San Marco Concor Supercorsa SaddleThis old school, top-line racing saddle is making a comeback for a new generation of road and urban riders. The Selle San Marco Concor Supercorsa revolutionized racing when it first debuted in 1989. Back then, it represented a brand new way of looking at saddle design with its distinctive high backed shape with ultra-supple padding. Today, that handmade Italian craftsmanship and design lives on in this new offering.
- Designed to support your pelvis as your position naturally changes
- Great choice for road, MTB, or cyclocross racing or riding
- Steel rails provide strength and help dampen the ride
- Leather cover provides a unique, stylish look
Selle San Marco Concor Supercorsa Saddle
- L=10.4" W=5.5" (L=265mm W=140mm)