SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 15% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. Plus Free Shipping See details
Extra 15% Off: valid 4/27/15 in-store, online and by phone only. No coupon code is required to receive offer online or by phone; discount is reflected in cart. In-store, must present coupon at time of purchase to receive discount. Extra 15% off is not valid on bikes, Team Performance memberships or renewals, gift cards, Spin Doctor Services or Service Plans, Paid Training Program fees, bike rental fees, previous purchases, shipping or sales tax. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply to this promotion - visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
SRAM XO 160mm Hydraulic Disc BrakeIntroducing the first brake good enough to take the X0 name. Weighing in at only 333g, the full-featured SRAM X0 hydraulic brake features a slim, bar-hugging design that packs all the power and control you have come to expect from the Avid Elixir line of brakes. All-new forged aluminum calipers and lever bodies deliver robust power at a fraction of the weight, and adjustable reach and detented tool-free Contact Point Adjustment makes it easy to dial in perfect performance.
- Contact Point Adjustment allows you customize the point in the lever's throw where the brake actually engages, so you can dial in the perfect ride
- Deep Stroke Modulation delivers precise braking control
- TaperBore Technology integrates the reservoir and master cylinder on the brake lever to create a super-sleek and lighter lever design
- Avid's Power Reserve Geometry places the lever's pivot closer to the handlebar resulting in less inward travel and more braking force
- Reach adjust lever let you customize your Avid brakes to fit your hands
- Top-loading pads simplify pad replacement
- Avid's Tri-AlignCaliper Positioning System makes aligning the caliper to the rotor fast and easy
SRAM XO 160mm Hydraulic Disc Brake
- SRAM XO levers
- fluid type:
- pad type:
- rotor size:
- 333g (160mm rotor; front post mount)