SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 25% Off This Item, Discount Taken in Cart. See details
Markdown Madness: Event dates are 7/24/15 – 8/2/15 only. Online, percent discount is taken at checkout. Discounts apply only to specified categories and/ or brands as noted. All bikes and doorbusters priced as marked. Promotion excludes taxes, gift cards / eGift cards, Spin Doctor Services / Service Plans, Team Performance® memberships/renewals, paid training fees, bikes rental fees, and shipping & handling on web/phone orders. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply – visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer is valid online at PerformanceBike.com (no coupon code needed) or by phone at 1-800-727-2453. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions & cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Cane Creek Crosstop Alloy Brake LeversSure, you could depend on only your drop bar levers, but when the cyclocross course goes from bad to worse, and you're careening toward an immovable object at breakneck speed, you'll wish you'd sprung for Cane Creek Crosstop Alloy brake levers. Designed to work in-line with traditional drop bar shifter/levers, these lightweight levers offer an additional braking position to help you keep your CX bike in control when it matters most. Ergonomically shaped alloy lever with machined bracket that's hinged to ease installation. Compatible with caliper and cantilever brakes.
- Designed to work in-line with traditional drop bar shifters/levers to add another braking position
- Alloy lever with machined bracket that's hinged to ease installation
- 2.5mm hex bolt adjusts pivot tolerances to remove lever action slop
- Anodized black with laser-etched logos looks so cool, other competitors won't even notice the panic on your face as you slam on the binders
- Available in two sizes, to fit 26.0mm and 31.8mm handlebars
Cane Creek Crosstop Alloy Brake Levers
- Caliper or cantilever brake systems
- 31.8/26.0mm handlebars
- 96g per pair