SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 15% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. Plus Free Shipping See details
Extra 15% Off: valid 4/27/15 in-store, online and by phone only. No coupon code is required to receive offer online or by phone; discount is reflected in cart. In-store, must present coupon at time of purchase to receive discount. Extra 15% off is not valid on bikes, Team Performance memberships or renewals, gift cards, Spin Doctor Services or Service Plans, Paid Training Program fees, bike rental fees, previous purchases, shipping or sales tax. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply to this promotion - visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Cane Creek Crosstop Alloy Brake LeversSure, you could depend on only your drop bar levers, but when the cyclocross course goes from bad to worse, and you're careening toward an immovable object at breakneck speed, you'll wish you'd sprung for Cane Creek Crosstop Alloy brake levers. Designed to work in-line with traditional drop bar shifter/levers, these lightweight levers offer an additional braking position to help you keep your CX bike in control when it matters most. Ergonomically shaped alloy lever with machined bracket that's hinged to ease installation. Compatible with caliper and cantilever brakes.
- Designed to work in-line with traditional drop bar shifters/levers to add another braking position
- Alloy lever with machined bracket that's hinged to ease installation
- 2.5mm hex bolt adjusts pivot tolerances to remove lever action slop
- Anodized black with laser-etched logos looks so cool, other competitors won't even notice the panic on your face as you slam on the binders
- Available in two sizes, to fit 26.0mm and 31.8mm handlebars
Cane Creek Crosstop Alloy Brake Levers
- Caliper or cantilever brake systems
- 31.8/26.0mm handlebars
- 96g per pair