Fox 34 Float 29 140 FIT CTD Suspension Fork with Trail Adjust 2014The Fox 34 Float 29 140 FIT CTD gives your 29er XC or trail bike the plush, bump-absorbing front suspension it needs to perform at its best. Weighing in at 4.49lbs with a 15mm QR axle and 140mm of travel, this fork lightens the load and delivers the bombproof performance you need over aggressive terrain.
Fox has been designing suspension forks for over 20 years. With everything from downhill/freeride forks with huge amounts of travel, to multi-purpose, all-terrain forks with multi-adjustment capabilities, the folks at Fox consistently produce light, strong, and rideable forks for riders that demand performance. If you're a rider who is looking for a serious boost in your XC/all-mountain riding experience, the Fox 34 Float 29 140 FIT CTD suspension fork with Trail Adjust is a great choice for the trail ahead.
Firstly, the Fox 34 Float 29 140 FIT CTD is constructed of 6061 aluminum, the industry's go-to for light, strong, and fast forks. Custom butting keeps the weight down in all the right places, but beefs the tubing up where it is critical for handling the abuses of serious riding. Kahsimi coated upper tubes are forged to resist damage from trail debris and crashes ensuring long-lasting, extra-smooth Fox Float action.
Fox's CTD adjustment system is a true marvel of all-mountain innovation. The adjuster is easy access and has settings for climbing, trail, and downhill (hence CTD). This allows you to maximize fork performance for high-speed downhill, or maximize power transfer on rolling trails or climbing by reducing the amount of absorption into the shock. Trail Adjust lets you further enhance the CTD trail mode, offering three clicks of adjustment for a soft, medium or firm setup.
Ultimately, for a fork of this caliber, it comes down to weight, action, strength, and versatility for all-mountain assault. The Fox 34 Float 29 140 FIT CTD is 100% race ready, scores high marks in all areas, and will deliver peak performance season over season.
- Updated damping tunes for even greater control:
- Improved air spring curve
- Low friction
- Crisp actuation with precise internal
- 1.5" tapered steerer beefs up front end for better steering response, control, and durability
- FIT damper uses a unique bladder design to provide the lowest possible friction for a sealed damper, decrease fluid aeration for enhanced suspension consistency, and reduce unsprung weight for faster wheel response and increased steering precision
- CTD functionality makes it easy to switch the fork's compression to an ideal setting
- Climb setting adds low-speed compression to mitigate bobbing
- Trail mode offers moderate low-speed compression to balance efficiency with optimal trail manners
- Descend setting features perfect blend of high- and low-speed compression for plush action on steep and aggressive sections of trail
- Trail Adjust gives an additional 3 adjustments to rotate through (firm, medium, soft) to further enhance the CTD Trail mode
- Kashima Coat reduces friction in the stanchions, which provides quicker suspension response and improved durability
- 140mm of plush travel smoothes out rough trails
- Super tough 34mm stanchions are extremely stiff and light
- Super wide, low-speed compression range lets you choose from a plush to platform-firm ride and is easily manipulated for on-the-fly tuning
- 15mm thru-axle with quick-release for strength and convenience
Fox 34 Float 29 140 FIT CTD Suspension Fork with Trail Adjust 2014
- Climb/Trail/Descend (3 positions), Trail Adjust Tuning Range (1, 2, 3), Rebound, Air Spring Pressure
- brake mount:
- max. tire width:
- 1.5" tapered