Fox 32 Float 27.5 140 FIT CTD Suspension Fork with Trail Adjust 2014Weighing in at only 3.75lbs, the Fox 32 Float 27.5 140 FIT CTD is ideal for trail and all-mountain riders who prefer longer travel without a weight penalty.
Fox products deliver quality and dependability in every area from downhill/freeride forks with huge amounts of travel, to multi-purpose all-terrain forks with multi-adjustment capabilities. Developers at Fox consistently produce the light, strong, and rideable forks for any level of mountain biker. If you're a rider who is looking to drop a little weight from your bike, and add a serious boost to your XC/all-mountain riding experience, the Fox 32 Float 27.5 140 FIT CTD suspension fork with Trail Adjust can deliver an all around upgrade that will stand the test of time.
Firstly, the Fox 32 Float 27.5 140 FIT CTD is constructed of 6061 aluminum with anodized alloy upper tubes, the industry's go-to for light, strong, and fast forks. Custom butting keeps the weight down in all the right places, but beefs the tubing up where it is critical for handling the abuses of serious riding. Kashima coated upper tubes are forged to resist damage from trail debris and crashes ensuring the long-lasting, extra-smooth Fox Float action you paid for.
Fox's adjustment system is a true marvel of all-mountain innovation. The adjuster is easy access and has settings for climbing, trail, and downhill (hence CTD). This allows you to maximize fork performance for high-speed downhill, or maximize power transfer on rolling trails or climbing by reducing the amount of absorption into the shock and sending it directly to the rear wheel where it belongs. Trail Adjust lets you further enhance the CTD trail mode, offering three clicks of adjustment for a soft, medium or firm setup.
Ultimately, for a fork of this caliber, it comes down to weight, action, strength, and versatility for all-mountain assault. The Fox 32 Float 27.5 140 FIT CTD is 100% race ready, scores high marks in all areas, and will deliver peak performance season over season.
- Updated damping tunes for even greater control:
- Improved air spring curve
- Low friction
- Crisp actuation with precise internal
- 1.5" tapered steerer beefs up front end for better steering response, control, and durability
- FIT damper uses a unique bladder design to provide the lowest possible friction for a sealed damper, decrease fluid aeration for enhanced suspension consistency, and reduce unsprung weight for faster wheel response and increased steering precision
- CTD functionality makes it easy to switch the fork's compression to an ideal setting
- Climb setting adds low-speed compression to mitigate bobbing
- Trail mode offers moderate low-speed compression to balance efficiency with optimal trail manners
- Descend setting features perfect blend of high- and low-speed compression for plush action on steep and aggressive sections of trail
- Trail Adjust gives an additional 3 adjustments to rotate through (firm, medium, soft) to further enhance the CTD Trail mode
- Kashima Coat reduces friction in the stanchions, which provides quicker suspension response and improved durability
- 140mm of plush travel smoothes out rough trails
- 32mm stanchions handle extreme loads while maintaining lightweight strength and stiffnes
- Super wide, low-speed compression range lets you choose from a plush to platform-firm ride and is easily manipulated for on-the-fly tuning
- 15mm thru-axle with quick-release for strength and convenience
Fox 32 Float 27.5 140 FIT CTD Suspension Fork with Trail Adjust 2014
- Climb/Trail/Descend (3 positions), Trail Adjust Tuning Range (1, 2, 3), Rebound, Air Spring Pressure
- brake mount:
- max. tire width:
- 1.5" tapered
You May Also Like
- Fox 34 Float 26 160 FIT CTD Suspension Fork with Trail Adjust 2014 Our Price: $1,002.99