Thomson Elite X4 StemThomson's new Elite X4 stem for 31.8mm handlebars is lighter and stiffer than many of the company's less-beefy stems -- an amazing feat considering that many of their stems are already tougher than the competition. The X4 is light enough for cross country or hard core road riding, but impervious enough for all-mountain adventuring.
- Machined from 7000 series aluminum for an ultimate strength/weight combination
- Extensive life and strength tests provide a confident and reliable ride
- Compatible with carbon handlebars and steerer tubes
- Traditional steerer clamp is shaped to save weight and save your knees
- Interchangeable, custom steel bolts are plated with a corrosion-preventative plating to prevent rust
- 100% American made
Thomson Elite X4 Stem
- clamp diameter:
- clamp height:
- 50mm, 70mm, 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm, 120mm
- 0 degrees
- steerer diameter:
- 1 1/8"
- 50mm (173g), 70mm (147g), 80mm (155g), 90mm (160g), 100mm (166g), 110mm (171g), 120mm (178g)