RockShox Reba RL Solo Air 29er Suspension Fork - 9x100For plush and adjustable travel in an easy to set up, moderately priced, 100mm suspension fork, you just can't beat the RockShox Reba RL. An aluminum crown, steertube and 32mm uppers keep the Reba RL's weight low and RockShox's Solo Air air spring technology keeps suspension performance high. Solo Air features positive and negative air chamber that fill through a single valve simultaneously, delivering a plush ride over a variety of conditions. So you're never left wondering, RockShox prints recommended air pressure and sag guides on the fork where they're always handy. Just whip out your shock pump (included), adjust the rebound and low speed compression (no tools required) to suit your riding style and you'll be dialed in for some sweet time in the saddle.
For maintaining lockout efficiency while climbing, the Reba RL also features RockShox's Motion Control damping technology, which utilizes a blow-off valve to let the Reba RL absorb any unexpected bumps, even while locked out.
- External rebound and low-speed compression adjustments
- 100mm of adjustable travel
- For 29" wheels
- 9mm QR dropouts
- Solo Air spring chambers with Schrader valve preload
- Standard 1 1/8" steerer
- 74mm disc brake post mount
- Pump included
RockShox Reba RL Solo Air 29er Suspension Fork - 9x100
- External Rebound Low-Speed Compression, Spring: Air Pressure Via Single Schrader Valve, Solo Air / Spring Via Preload
- 9mm QR
- brake mount:
- Disc Post Mount, 210mm Max Rotor Size
- Crown: Forged 6061 T-6 hollow aluminum, Uppers:32mm, 7000 series straight wall aluminum, Lowers: Magnesium
- max. tire width:
- Solo Air
- 1-1/8" Aluminum
- 3 lbs 7 oz.
You May Also Like
- RockShox SID XX 100 29er Suspension Fork - 15x100 Our Price: $859.99
- Fox 32 Float 29 120 FIT CTD Suspension Fork with Trail Adjust 2014 Our Price: $842.99