SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 15% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. See details
Take an Extra 15% Off is valid 12/26/14 - 12/28/14 only. Discount taken off lowest marked price and is applied in cart - no coupon code needed. Offer excludes bikes and frames and is valid on select items only. Due to manufacturer restrictions, some brands/items are not eligible to receive this offer; visit Terms and Conditions page for details. Not valid on sales tax or shipping and handling and cannot be combined with any other coupon. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are subject to change.
Time RXS First Road PedalsIf you like the silky five degrees of float that Time's RXS road pedals offer, but aren't prepared to ante up the vast quantity of shekels the top-of-the-line models command, you'll appreciate what the RXS First pedal brings to the table. Trading carbon and titanium for composite and steel, the RXS First pedal has the same float, release angle and release adjustability as the most expensive RXS pedals. Of course, the RXS First weighs more, but you probably expected that, right?
- The RXS First pedal delivers the legendary silky float that Time pedals are known for
- 15-degree release angle
- 9/16" steel spindle is stiff and durable
- Durable composite body offers a stable pedaling platform
Time RXS First Road Pedals
- 5 degrees
- Composite body/Steel spindle
- shoe compatibility:
You May Also Like
- Speedplay Zero Chromoly Road Pedals Our Price: $129.99
- LOOK Kéo 2 Max Road Pedals Our Price: $179.99
- Speedplay Light Action Stainless Steel Road Pedals Our Price: $184.99