SPECIAL OFFERTake 20% Off Lowest Marked Price on This Item, Discount Taken In Cart See details
LOOK S-Track Race PedalsThe simplicity of the Look S-Track Race pedal design makes the S-Track compact, light and reliable, and able to meet the demands of mountain bikers of all levels. Just like the titanium version, the Look S-Track Race pedal is the first in the world of mountain biking to offer a double surface area. The total surface obtained, 460 mm2, is by far the largest on the market, which assists power transmission and provides unmatched comfort. The only difference being a chromoly spindle on the Race version and a titanium spindle on the Ti version.
The new S-shaped spring-wire acting as a torsion bar (LOOK patent) provides impressive efficiency, instant cleat insertion and removal in any conditions, absence of untimely cleat removal and a long working life. The spring-wire system has been proven in the most severe conditions, both in the laboratory and actual use.
The DCS cleat (Dynamic cleat design) is specially designed to ensure optimal evacuation of mud. This guarantees cleat insertion and removal even in the most extreme conditions. Its build-in pads (LOOK technology) provide stable and effective contact as well as maximum comfort, by eliminating functional play by pedaling fluidity that recalls the best road pedals.
- Largest bearing surface on the market for maximum power transfer
- Patented removable cage design for increase flexibility
- Compact and light-weight with its patented spring-wire system functioning under torsion
- Optimum mud evacuation with the DCS (Dynamic Cleat System)
- Includes 1 pair of cleats, 1 set of wedges and 1 set of screws
LOOK S-Track Race Pedals
- 3°, cleat removal 15°
- Injected carbon body, aluminium deflectors, chromoly spindle
- shoe compatibility:
- 145 grams