SPECIAL OFFERTake 20% Off Lowest Marked Price on This Item, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Take 20% Off Select Items, as marked. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 8/27/14 - 9/1/14 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stan's, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and SELECT Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items, and e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
Forté Convert Platform PedalsClipping in isn't always the way to go. With its extruded, CNC machined 6061 aluminum platform providing lightweight stability, CNC-machined chromoly spindle for strength and 10 removable traction pins on each side for grip, the Forté Convert Platform Pedal is perfect for DH, freeriding, BMX and urban riding.
- Extruded, CNC-machined 6061 aluminum platform
- CNC-machined chromoly spindle
- 10 removable steel traction pins on each side
- Dual sealed bearings and DU bushings
- Includes 10 replacement pins
- Black anodized body
Forté Convert Platform Pedals
- Aluminum body/chromoly spindle
- shoe compatibility:
You May Also Like
- Crankbrothers Candy 2 Pedals - Performance Exclusive Our Price: $89.99
- Shimano XT PD-M780 MTB Pedals Our Price: $119.99
- Crankbrothers Mallet 2 Platform Pedals Our Price: $89.99