Forté Corsa Carbon Road PedalsOne look at the Forte Corsa Carbon Road pedals and you'll know they mean business. The Corsa was designed to give the rider all of the amenities of a high-end pedal without sacrificing both durability and comfort.
The body of the pedal is made from an injection of carbon material into the pedal mold. This keeps the pedal's weight low and its strength under load high. We added a CNC machined chromoly spindle for corrosion resistance and a reduction in vertical flex. Finally, sealed cartridge bearings keep the pedal rotating freely, with low friction, and easy rotation continues even after many miles of use.
The Corsa features an adjustable release tension. You are able to easily adjust how quickly you can exit the pedal or dial it in for race-like conditions. The Forte Corsa Carbon Road pedals include a set of Look Keo compatible cleats with 9 degrees of comfortable float.
- Lightweight carbon injection body
- CNC machined chromoly spindle
- Adjustable release tension
- Smooth, maintenance-free sealed cartridge bearings
- Includes cleats with 9 degrees of float (Look Keo cleat compatible)
Forté Corsa Carbon Road Pedals
- release tension
- cleats included, 9º of float; (Look Keo cleat 9-degree, 4.5-degree, or fixed compatible)
- Lightweight carbon injection body, CNC machined chromoly spindle
- shoe compatibility:
- 3-bolt Look Keo compatible
- 228 grams/pair
You May Also Like
- Shimano 105 PD-5800 Pedals Our Price: $149.99 SALE: $109.99