Speedplay Zero Chromoly Road PedalsThe performance features of the Speedplay Zero Road Bike Pedal System read like a pro racer's wish list. No other pedal system comes close to offering the superior adjustability or cutting-edge performance features of the Zero. By thinking "outside the box", Speedplay created and patented the most technically advanced pedal system ever, featuring your choice of either a fixed position or up to 15° of micro-adjustable float. And like all Speedplay pedals, this is accomplished without compromise by ensuring that the locking edges of our pedals and cleats are made of metal, not plastic. What more needs to be said? How about Tour de France, Giro de Italia, Paris-Roubaix, Amstel Gold, Paris-Nice, World Time Trial Championship, Tour of Germany, Tour of California, Tour de Georgia, Hawaii Ironman World Championship and the countless other races that have been won by champions using Zero pedals. Speedplay Zero Pedal Systems are simply the winningest road pedals on the planet.
*Speedplay products may not be included in Performance promotional offers*
- Dual Sided Entry: The symmetrical double-sided pedal self-locates just by stepping down into the cleat whether the pedal is right side up, upside down or anywhere else in its rotation. No kicking, no fumbling, no looking; just step down and go.
- Your Choice of Micro-Adjustable Float or a Fixed Position: The Zero allows rotational float to be precisely micro-adjusted to the exact range needed or set in a fixed-position anywhere within the 15° adjustment range.
- All Three Foot-Axis Adjustments can be Set Independently of One Another: No other pedal system offers the precise adjustment or convenience of independently adjustable fore-aft, side-to-side, and rotational foot positions. Unlike the inexact set-up of traditional cleats, each of the three critical foot-axis adjustments of Zero cleats can be set or changed without affecting the position of the other two adjustments. This feature also eliminates guesswork and misalignment when replacing cleats.
- The Lowest Stack Height: The Zero cleat positions your foot closer to the top of the spindle for improved power transfer. 11.5mm stack height for 3-hole mounting. 8.5 mm stack height for 4-hole mounting
- Phenomenal Light Weight: 210g
- Large Stable Pedaling Platform: The Zero Pedal System provides the same solid connection as conventional single-sided pedals, but with Speedplay's unique, inverted design the cleat provides the platform once the cleat in engaged.
- Quality Without Compromise: Zero pedals use precision cartridge and needle bearings - three of them instead of two found in most other pedals - which allows the Zero to be thinner for a lower stack height, better cornering clearance, and reduced aerodynamic drag. Like all Speedplay Pedal Systems, the locking edges of Zero pedals and cleats are metal-on-metal for durability and safety, unlike our competitors who use engagement edges made of plastic.
- Fits More Shoes: The Zero cleat fits any shoe with a 3-hole or 4-hole mount.
- Easy Maintenance: A built-in grease port for easy bearing lubrication.
- True Locking Mechanism: The Zero's locking mechanism does not rely on spring tension for security, so entering and exiting Zero pedals is easy, but unintended release is virtually impossible.
Speedplay Zero Chromoly Road Pedals
- Fixed to 15 degrees
- Chromoly spindle
- shoe compatibility:
- 3-bolt LOOK-Style and 4-bolt