SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 20% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. See details
Take an Extra 20% Off. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 9/19/14 - 9/21/14 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and SELECT Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items, and e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
Profile Design AirStryke S AerobarsOptimize your bike's aero position with the new AirStryke S by Profile Design. Flip-up ZB arm support brackets allow you to rest your arms on the supports or flip them up to place your hands on the tops of the bars. "S" Bend design provides a comfortable grip and flatter body position suitable for amateur triathlon and road time trialing.
- 6061-T6 aluminum extension and forged brackets for strength and light weight
- Ergonomic one-piece "S" Bend design for a solid, comfortable grip
- Includes F-19 length, width and rotationally adjustable anatomic armrests for your preferred fit
- Length adjustable, one-piece "S" Bend extension installs easily
- Provided with climbing-friendly flip-up ZB brackets that allow you to use the tops of your bars unimpeded
- Compatible with rigid ZB arm brackets for fixed positioning if desired
- Compatible with Swiftshift, which allows for the mounting of standard downtube shifters with a single bolt
- Shot peened and anodized finish for extra strength and durability
Profile Design AirStryke S Aerobars