SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 15% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. Plus Free Shipping See details
Extra 15% Off: valid 4/28/15 in-store, online and by phone only. No coupon code is required to receive offer online or by phone; discount is reflected in cart. In-store, must present coupon at time of purchase to receive discount. Extra 15% off is not valid on bikes, Team Performance memberships or renewals, gift cards, Spin Doctor Services or Service Plans, Paid Training Program fees, bike rental fees, previous purchases, shipping or sales tax. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply to this promotion - visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Thomson Elite 410mm SeatpostThe Thomson Elite 410 seatpost boasts higher strength and fatigue life than the top 75 strongest seatposts on the market. Instead of a bonded head, Thomson machines the post and head out of a single piece of 7000 aluminum, saving weight and adding strength. The result is a comfortable, secure ride.
- Tube and head are machined from a single piece of high strength 7000 series aluminum for lightweight and beef all in one
- Long (41mm) seat rail clamp spreads load and prevents rails from bending upon impact
- Clamp, head, and upper tube are strong enough to withstand 350 foot-lbs of torque, nearly 200 lbs more than the competition
- Attachment to seat rails requires no disassembly, and low-profile clamps don't interfere with the seat
- Tilt adjustment can be made without fore/aft movement of the saddle (minus 5° and plus 29°)
- 100% American made
Thomson Elite 410mm Seatpost
- 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm
- 410 x 27.2mm: 289g; 410 x 30.9mm: 263g; 410 x 31.6mm: 247g