SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 20% Off This Item, Discount Taken in Cart. See details
Super Summer Selloff: Event dates are 8/21/15 – 8/31/15 only. Discount taken in cart. Discounts apply only to specified categories and/ or brands as noted. All bikes and Blowout Deals priced as marked. Promotion excludes taxes, gift cards / eGift cards, Spin Doctor Services / Service Plans, Team Performance® memberships/renewals, paid training fees, bikes rental fees, and shipping & handling on web/phone orders. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply – visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer is valid online at PerformanceBike.com (no coupon code needed) or by phone at 1-800-727-2453. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions & cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Thomson Elite 410mm SeatpostThe Thomson Elite 410 seatpost boasts higher strength and fatigue life than the top 75 strongest seatposts on the market. Instead of a bonded head, Thomson machines the post and head out of a single piece of 7000 aluminum, saving weight and adding strength. The result is a comfortable, secure ride.
- Tube and head are machined from a single piece of high strength 7000 series aluminum for lightweight and beef all in one
- Long (41mm) seat rail clamp spreads load and prevents rails from bending upon impact
- Clamp, head, and upper tube are strong enough to withstand 350 foot-lbs of torque, nearly 200 lbs more than the competition
- Attachment to seat rails requires no disassembly, and low-profile clamps don't interfere with the seat
- Tilt adjustment can be made without fore/aft movement of the saddle (minus 5° and plus 29°)
- 100% American made
Thomson Elite 410mm Seatpost
- 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm
- 410 x 27.2mm: 289g; 410 x 30.9mm: 263g; 410 x 31.6mm: 247g