Ritchey Pro Carbon Road Seat PostGet the best of both worlds -- the light weight and shock damping performance of carbon fiber AND the cost-savings of an alloy saddle clamp -- in the Ritchey Pro Carbon Road seat post.
- Two-piece construction: monocoque carbon shaft and a forged 6061 alloy head for a strong and lightweight seat post that's also affordable
- Seat post's two-bolt design holds saddle rails securely and textured clamp surface makes adjustments easy
- Low-profile clamp won't bottom out on saddle
- Saddle clamp has a wide profile that reduces stresses on rails
Ritchey Pro Carbon Road Seat Post
- 27.2, 31.6mm
- Monocoque carbon shaft bonded to forged 6061 alloy head