SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 20% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. See details
Extra 20% Off On All Orders $50+: Valid 7/3/15 – 7/5/15 only. Minimum purchase amount of $49, prior to subtotal, required to qualify for offer. No coupon code is required to receive offer online or by phone. Online, discount is reflected in cart. Extra 20% off is not valid on bikes, Team Performance memberships or renewals, gift cards, Spin Doctor Services or Service Plans, previous purchases, shipping or sales tax. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply to this promotion – visit Terms and Conditions for details. All bikes priced as marked. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon.
Easton Haven 26" Mountain Bike Wheel Rear (12x135/142) - Closeout!Perfect for any trail or all-mountain situation, the Easton Haven Mountain Rear Wheel is built to last, no matter how hard or reckless you ride. Lightweight aluminum rim is super rigid and welded for an airtight UST seal right out of the box -- no more fussing with rim strips or sealant. Generous 21mm internal rim easily fits tires up to 2.5" wide, plus its UST tubeless compatible. 24 Sapim double-butted spokes are laced to the M1 hub and sealed cartridge bearings keep the Haven spinning smooth and trouble-free. Entirely hand built using Easton's proprietary acoustic tension and truing system.
- Easton aluminum rim is lightweight, stiff and strong
- Airtight UST seal allows tubeless operation without a rim strip
- Wide 21mm internal rim easily accommodate tires up to 2.5" for better trail/all-mountain traction
- Easton anodized M1 hub with sealed cartridge bearings for trouble-free performance
- 24 Sapim 2.0/1.7/2.0 double-butted spokes are laced 3-cross for strength and low weight
- 6-bolt, 12 x 135/142mm
Easton Haven 26" Mountain Bike Wheel Rear (12x135/142) - Closeout!
- accessories included:
- disc compatible:
- Yes - ISO 6-Bolt
- lacing pattern:
- rim width:
- Internal: 21mm; External: 26mm
- skewers included:
- spoke count:
- Sapim 2.0/1.7/2.0
- 1650g (wheelset)
- wheel size: