DT Swiss M 1700 Tricon Front Mountain Wheel - 15mm TAWith 24 bladed spokes, convertible hubs and a star ratchet drive system, the DT Swiss Tricon M 1700 wheel is made for a relaxed uphill pace and blistering descents. At approximately 1680 grams per set (depending on your configuration), the M 1700 stacks up as light against the competition by burly enough for all-mountain riding. This is the standard 15mm thru-axle version and includes a rim strip and valve stem for conversion to tubeless.
- DT's newest Tricon-system wheel for mountain use.
- 19.6mm wide rims are tubeless ready & includes valve.
- Star rachet hub systems for instant engagement.
- Centerlock disc hubs
- 780 grams
DT Swiss M 1700 Tricon Front Mountain Wheel - 15mm TA
- accessories included:
- Valve, rim strip, manual
- disc compatible:
- lacing pattern:
- open crowfoot
- rim width:
- skewers included:
- spoke count:
- double butted and bladed
- 780 grams, 1680 set
- wheel size:
You May Also Like
- DT Swiss M 1700 Tricon Rear Mountain Wheel - 10x135 Our Price: $504.99 SALE: $279.99
- Custom Wheelset - Stan's Arch EX 29 Rim with Cartridge Bearing Hub Our Price: $549.99 SALE: $429.99
- Easton EC70XC Mountain Bike Wheel Front (15x100) - Closeout! Our Price: $829.99 SALE: $399.99