SPECIAL OFFER1 Day Only! Take an Extra 20% Off This Item, Discount Shown in Cart See details
Take an Extra 20% Off Select Items. Valid 9/15/14, Online only. Discount is taken off the lowest marked sale price in cart on qualifying items as marked in the Outlet section on Performancebike.com. *Excludes Bikes and Frames. Discount does not apply to sales tax, or shipping and handling. Offer is not combinable with any other coupons. Discount cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks. Photographic and typographic errors are unintentional and subject to change.
DT Swiss M 1700 Tricon Front Mountain Wheel - 15mm TAWith 24 bladed spokes, convertible hubs and a star ratchet drive system, the DT Swiss Tricon M 1700 wheel is made for a relaxed uphill pace and blistering descents. At approximately 1680 grams per set (depending on your configuration), the M 1700 stacks up as light against the competition by burly enough for all-mountain riding. This is the standard 15mm thru-axle version and includes a rim strip and valve stem for conversion to tubeless.
- DT's newest Tricon-system wheel for mountain use.
- 19.6mm wide rims are tubeless ready & includes valve.
- Star rachet hub systems for instant engagement.
- Centerlock disc hubs
- 780 grams
DT Swiss M 1700 Tricon Front Mountain Wheel - 15mm TA
- accessories included:
- Valve, rim strip, manual
- disc compatible:
- lacing pattern:
- open crowfoot
- rim width:
- skewers included:
- spoke count:
- double butted and bladed
- 780 grams, 1680 set
- wheel size:
You May Also Like
- DT Swiss M 1700 Tricon Rear Mountain Wheel - 12x142 Our Price: $504.99 SALE: $279.99
- DT Swiss M 1700 Tricon Rear Mountain Wheel - 10x135 Our Price: $504.99 SALE: $279.99
- Custom Wheelset - Stan's Arch EX 29 Rim with Cartridge Bearing Hub Our Price: $549.99 SALE: $429.99