SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 20% Off This Item, Discount Taken in Cart. See details
Zipp 30 Clincher Rear Road Wheel 2013The Zipp 30 Clincher wheel set can handle everything from casual weekend rides to training and race day. At a competitive 1655 grams per set, the Zipp 30's are at fighting weight and feature added durability and overall rim longevity.
The Zipp 30's 21.5mm wide tire bed enhances cornering grip and increases your ride comfort. Its 30mm deep hybrid toroidal aluminum rim provides an aero advantage exceeding many deeper V-section carbon rims. This is a durable, high-performance wheel set designed with proven aerodynamic principles.
At the heart of the 30 is the light, smooth and tough new hub, which is 10 or 11-speed compatible. Its shell is formed from ultra-strong and lightweight 7075-T6 aluminum. Sapim CX-Ray spokes maintain stiffness required for efficient power transfer. External nipples better support each spoke as it exits the rim. Stainless steel bearings ensure years of smooth riding. This hub is precision set, so it requires no pre-load adjustment.
For you, that means years of riding your wheel set and not worrying about them in the process. Simply put, the 30 Clincher is the perfect balance of durability, aerodynamics, stiffness and weight.
- Aluminum hub shell, stainless steel spokes, aluminum rim
- 30mm deep hybrid toroidal aluminum rim provides an aero advantage exceeding many deeper "V" section carbon rims
- Light, smooth and tough new hub -- which is 10 or 11-speed compatible
- Weight 890g, 1655g (set)
- Perfect for road riding, racing, tri or triathlon
- Search Item # 50-0998 for the matching front wheel
Zipp 30 Clincher Rear Road Wheel 2013
- accessories included:
- Ships with Zipp Tangente butyl road inner tube with removable core (700c x 19-23mm), quick-release skewer and rim strip
- Shimano/SRAM, 9/10/11 speed
- Zipp 249
- lacing pattern:
- Radial drive, cross non-drive
- rim height:
- rim width:
- skewers included:
- spoke count:
- Stainless steel
- tire size:
- tire type:
- 890g, 1655g (set)