Zipp 60 Clincher Front Road WheelThe Zipp 60 clincher wheel set is precision-engineered, high-performance. The deeper 60mm rim adds extremely efficient aerodynamics to nearly any bike, which makes it perfect for general road riding, road racing, or triathlons.
The 58mm dimpled hybrid toroidal rim is based on aerodynamic principles validated in the wind tunnel and with scores of race wins. Based on Zipp's quarter-century of aero expertise, the 60 Clincher is stiff and durable yet nimble thanks to continuous and strenuous product development. An all-new hub makes the 60 Clincher as durable as it is fast.
At the heart of the 60 is the light, smooth and tough new hub. Its shell is formed from ultra-strong and lightweight 7075-T6 aluminum. Sapim CX-Ray spokes maintain stiffness required for efficient power transfer. External nipples better support each spoke as it exits the rim. Stainless steel bearings ensure years of smooth riding. This hub is precision set, so it requires no pre-load adjustment.
The 60 is inspired by Zipp's pioneering rim that's won races around the globe. Zipp's M2CM technology fuses the aluminum hoop to the inner carbon section during the molding process. Their famous ABLC dimple pattern smoothes airflow across the rim's surface for speed. An aluminum brake track provides a familiar and effective stopping surface in all conditions.
- Aluminum hub shell, stainless steel spokes, Carbon rim with aluminum brake surface and tire bed
- Zipp's M2CM technology fuses the aluminum hoop to the inner carbon section during the molding process
- ABLC dimple pattern smoothes airflow across the rim's surface
- Weight 850g, 1820g (set)
- Perfect for road riding, racing, tri or triathlon
- Search Item # 50-1001 for the matching rear wheel
Zipp 60 Clincher Front Road Wheel
- accessories included:
- Ships with Zipp Tangente butyl road inner tube with removable core (700c x 19-23mm), Zipp integrated valve extender, quick-release skewer and rim strip
- Zipp 122
- lacing pattern:
- rim height:
- rim width:
- skewers included:
- spoke count:
- Stainless steel
- tire size:
- tire type:
- 850g, 1820g (set)