Continental Grand Prix Attack and Force Road Tire SetOnce again, Continental pushes the envelope by updating their Attack and Force racing road tires with a brand new compound that delivers speed and grip beyond your wildest dreams!
- Black Chili tread compound with carbon nano particles has more contact points with the road surface for improved grip, guards against premature wear of tire tread and rolls faster than conventional tires - an absolute must for the serious racing cyclist!
- Vectran Breaker belt is lighter and tougher than aramid belts, five times stronger than steel and resists water, punctures and cuts
- Attack front tire with a 22mm profile and 4-ply casing hugs the road and has exceptionally low rolling resistance
- Force rear tire with a 24mm profile and 5-ply casing provides excellent traction and powerful road handling
- New tread wear indicator helps you gauge the true life of each tire, eliminating premature replacement or overuse
- Sold as a pair
Continental Grand Prix Attack and Force Road Tire Set
- Kevlar - Folding
- max. psi:
- Front: 700c x 22; Rear: 700c x 24
- Front: 190g; Rear: 210g