Michelin Pro4 Grip Clincher Road TireIdeal for wet conditions, the Michelin Pro4 Grip clincher tire features sipes, cut into the tread, to increase pressure. This may sound counterintuitive, but by increasing pressure the contact patch, or footprint, of the tire is reduced. The less contact the tire makes with the ground, the more grip increases within that smaller surface. Grip in the wet, Michelin claims, is 15 percent better than the regular Pro4.
Additionally, the Pro4 Grip features an aramid puncture layer that is wider and firmer than Michelin's usual puncture layer. It is 20% more resistant to punctures and still weighs in at just 220 grams per tire.
- Grip in the wet conditions is 15 percent better than the standard Pro4.
- Sipes cut into the tread for improved grip
- 220 grams per tire
- Size 700x23
Michelin Pro4 Grip Clincher Road Tire
- max. psi:
- 220 grams (claimed)
You May Also Like
- Michelin Pro4 Tubular Road Tire Our Price: $119.99 SALE: $96.99
- Maxxis Padrone Tubeless Road Tire Our Price: $99.99 SALE: $84.99
- Continental Grand Prix Attack and Force Road Tire Set Our Price: $124.99 SALE: $112.99