Continental UltraSport II Road TireDesigned for entry-level racing, the Continental UltraSport II Road Tire makes a stunning impact on every training and competitive ride. Long-lasting, silica-based tread compound provides outstanding grip and holds its own over rough terrain. Robust 3/180 TPI casing offers excellent handling over variable surfaces and gives a great ride feel. Thanks to the UltraSport II, now you can train just like the pros.
- Pure Grip compound offers high grip, extreme durability and long-lasting performance
- 3-ply 180 TPI casing is supple and responsive
- Delivers excellent handling, especially on rough road surfaces
- Deeper tread design for a longer service life
- Steel wire bead
Continental UltraSport II Road Tire
- max. psi:
- 110-120 (700 x 23), 95-120 (700 x 25), 80-102 (27 x 1 1/8")
- 700 x 23, 700 x 25, 27 x 1 1/8"
- 300g (700 x 23), 320g (700 x 25), 370g (27 x 1 1/8")