SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 20% Off This Item, Discount Taken in Cart. Plus Free Ship To Home On Orders $49+ See details
Extra 20% Off 100+ Items: valid 3/30/15 – 3/31/15 by phone and at PerformanceBike.com only. Extra 20% Off taken off the lowest marked sale price in cart on select items only. Discount does not apply to other items not in the event, sales tax, or shipping and handling on web and phone orders. Offer is not combinable with any other coupon. Discount cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Continental Grand Prix 4000S II 700c Road TireBoasting global appeal as the best all-around race tire on the market, the Continental Grand Prix 4000S II 700c Road Tire is now available in new colors and new tread designs with updated technology. Continental's latest Black Chili Compound is super fast, grippy as all-get-out, and tough enough to deliver mile after mile of high-speed, high-performance service. Vectran breaker layer underneath provides unsurpassed puncture protection. If you want reliability, longevity and all-out performance for your race machine, the Grand Prix 4000S II is the only choice.
- Colored sidewalls can be coordinated to match your bike perfectly
- Updated Black Chili tread compound with carbon nano particles delivers 26% lower rolling resistance, 30% more grip and 5% longer mileage, plus it's self-cleaning
- Vectran Breaker belt is lighter and tougher than aramid belts, 5x stronger than steel and resists water, punctures and cuts
- 3-ply casing and 330 TPI provide additional reinforcement
- Tread wear indicators help you gauge the true life of the tire, eliminating premature replacement or overuse
- Handmade in Germany
Continental Grand Prix 4000S II 700c Road Tire
- max. psi:
- 110-120 (700 x 23, 700 x 25); 95-116 (700 x 28)
- 700 x 23, 700 x 25, 700 x 28
- 215g (700 x 23), 225g (700 x 25), 235g (700 x 28)