Michelin Wild Race'r Ultimate 29er Mountain TireThe Michelin Wild Race'r Ultimate 29er Mountain Tire features a broad distribution of knobs across the tread to promote efficiency and help ensure excellent resistance to punctures. The position of the shoulder knobs helps provide superb grip when climbing out of ruts or when leaned over. This also helps offer more predictable, progressive cornering.
The narrower the casing, the lighter the tire. That's why the 29x2.0 size is so effective at XC high performance. It weighs in at only 670 grams per tire. Finally, the enhanced architecture of Michelin Reinforced technology helps provide greater impact and puncture resistance.
- The ultimate dry terrain off-road racing performance
- Improved cornering ability and a Dual Gum-X compound for the best combination of grip and stability
- Size 29x2.0 is ideal for fast cross country riding
- 60 TPI and 670 gram weight per tire (claimed)
Michelin Wild Race'r Ultimate 29er Mountain Tire
- max. psi:
- 670 grams (claimed)
You May Also Like
- Schwalbe Hans Dampf Snake Skin TL-Ready Mountain Bike Tire 26 x 2.35, 27.5 x 2.35, 29 x 2.35 Our Price: $89.99 SALE: $82.79
- Schwalbe Racing Ralph Evo 29er Mountain Tire Our Price: $89.99 SALE: $82.79
- Maxxis Ikon 29" ExoProtection Mountain Tire Our Price: $79.99 SALE: $71.99