Fuji SLM 2.2 LE Mountain Bike - 2015 - Performance Exclusive
Save $1,000.02 (38%) $1,599.97 MSRP $2,599.99
Whether you're tackling some serious single track or just getting out for a quick evening ride, it's important that you have the right bike, in the right size, with the right fit. But with so many different wheel sizes and frame geometries out there, it can be tough to figure out which one is right for you. Performance has taken the guess work out of buying a mountain bike with our Right Fit program. Right Fit is an innovative solution to help you find the bike that's right for you, without making any compromises. By offering bikes sized according to the rider's needs, with either 27.5" or 29" wheels, Right Fit ensures you'll get the right bike, in the right size, no problem.
Right Fit matches up the rider with the right wheel size based on frame size. For Right Fit bikes, sizes XS-SM will be available only with 27.5" wheels. Sizes M-L will only be available with 29" wheels.
- Bike Sizing:
- Size XS: 27.5" wheels
- Size S: 27.5" wheels
- Size M: 29" wheels
- Size ML: 29" wheels
- Size L: 29" wheels
The Fuji SLM 2.2 LE is one of the best values out there. Made from Fuji's lightweight, durable and stiff C10 carbon fiber, the SLM is ready to tackle any single track or fire road you can find. It's fast, it climbs well, and it rides even better. What's not to like? And when the trail gets rough, the RockShox Reba RL fork with 100mm of suspension travel, and remote lockout takes care of soaking up the bumps, as well as providing a stiff and lightweight front end to the bike. A 15mm thru axle helps stiffen up the front end, and makes it easy to align the disc rotor if you need to remove the front wheel.
Shifting duties are handled by a mixed SRAM 2x10 drivetrain with a X7 shifters and front derailleur and an X9 rear derailleur. X7 is one of the best values in MTB components out there, with all the internals shared by the pro-level XX and X0 groups, but with more durable construction that can take some serious use. The X9 rear derailleur helps give you snappier shifting and a lower gram count. Oval components provide great handling and reliability when it comes to the seatpost, stem, and handlebars. The SLM 2.2 LE features a great pair of wheels. Oval Concepts 400 CL wheels are are outfitted with Schwalbe Racing Ralph tires. They provide supreme traction by spacing the knobs out, which creates enough void space for soft soil and increases the tire's mud-shedding capabilities.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- Performance Bicycle Right Fit sizing matches you up with the right sized bike and wheel standard for a better riding experience
- C10 super-light high-modulus carbon frame with internal shift cable routing, shaped oversized ride-tuned down tube, tapered 1 1/8" - 1.5" head tube and PF30 bottom bracket
- RockShox Reba RL fork with remote lockout, tapered alloy steerer, 15mm thru axle, 100mm travel
- SRAM X7 2x10 drivetrain is an excellent value and great performer
- SRAM X9 rear derailleur
- Oval Concepts 400 CL disc wheelset proves fast and light under pressure
- Schwalbe Racing Ralph tires offer great balance and water-shedding traction