Forté AMR+ Road Tire
Low rolling resistance, excellent cornering control and an extra measure of puncture-resistance make the Forte AMR+ Road Tire an excellent training or endurance tire for long rides. Dual compound tread is fast-rolling for excellent control through the corners, plus it's long lasting. Armor Clad SL Technology is a dual layer of woven nylon beneath the tread to provide protection against tread punctures and from bead to bead to prevent sidewall cuts.
- Armor Clad SL technology doubles the protection to prevent puncture flats and sidewall cuts
- Long lasting dual compound tread improves wear resistance, boosts traction on climbs and provides faster center-line acceleration
- Low rolling resistance and excellent control through corners
- Supple, stable 120TPI casing
- Weight: 315 grams (28), 285 grams (25), 255 grams (23)