SRAM XG-1180 Mini Cluster 11-Speed Cassette
The super wide range of the SRAM X1 XG-1180 11-Speed Cassette is designed to function synergistically with all the other X1 components, achieving what no other 1X drivetrain has before. Ranging from 10 to 42 teeth, the X-Glide technology delivers an incredibly wide gear range while with superb, flawless, smooth shifting from cog to cog. Mini Cluster technology shaves plenty of grams by machining the smallest three cassettes out of a single piece of billet steel, while the other 8 cogs are pinned together. A durable JET black finish improves corrosion resistance and makes the cassette as tough as it looks. XD Driver Body creates a more stable hub connection. When paired with the X1, X01 or XX1 Rear Derailleur, this cassette keeps shifting action sharp, consistent and fast.
- X-Glide Technology optimizes shifts so you get perfect performance even under power
- Mini Cluster technology CNC machines the smallest three cogs out of a single piece of billet steel
- XD Driver Body allows the use of a 10-tooth small cog and provides an improved interface with the cassette
- JET finish for high durability and value
- Made with steel for strength and durability