Pearl Izumi X-Alp Drift III Mountain Bike Shoe - 2015
One of the most versatile and comfortable shoes you'll find for cycling, the Pearl Izumi X-Alp Drift III mountain bike shoe is perfect for mountain biking, touring, spin class, and more. The lightweight upper provides the cool, comfortable and breathable feel of a sport sandal, and provides Barefoot construction that makes the shoe comfortable, even without socks. The quick lacing system makes them easy to get a secure fit in all conditions. The EVA foam running shoe mid sole and carbon rubber lugged outsole provide plenty of all-day comfort when you're off the bike. The shoe is 2-bolt SPD-type cleat compatible, so you can clip in for maximum efficiency.
- Quick lacing closure system gives secure foot in all conditions
- Barefoot construction for a comfortable fit with or without socks
- Extremely open and highly breathable mesh/synthetic upper delivers comfort and breathability
- EVA foam run shoe midsole for off the bike cushioning and comfort
- Carbon rubber lugged outsole for superior traction and durability
- SPD compatible