Topeak RideCase iPhone 6 Plus Holder
Now you can use your iPhone 6 Plus as a cycling computer for GPS navigation, playing music, accessing apps, including the Topeak Panobike app, and much more while riding. Simply clip your iPhone into the RideCase and attach it to your handlebar, stem or step cap. Fully angle adjustable RideCase Mount lets you position the iPhone in landscape or portrait orientation. When you're off the bike, the built-in flipstand lets you continue using the landscape or portrait views. Integrated QuickClick mounting system allows tool-free, easy-on, easy-off in seconds.
- Super lightweight, low-profile and perfect for use with iPhone 6 Plus
- RideCase is made with composite fiber and an engineering grade, plastic exoskeleton for excellent security
- Integrated flipstand for landscape or portrait viewing off the bike
- Angle adjustable RideCase Mount rotates for landscape or portrait viewing
- QuickClick system for easy mounting and removal
- RideCase Mount allows installation on handlebar, stem or stem cap
- Included mounts compatible with the Topeak PanoCompter
- Rechargeable backup battery pack allows charging of iPhone 4/4S/5/6/6 Plus, iPad or other smartphones up to 3 times (not included)
- Dimensions: 6.3 x 3.2 x 0.6" (RideCase)
- Wt. 32g (RideCase)
Due to the precise tolerance fit of RideCase with iPhone 6 Plus, any protective film on the back and sides must be removed before installing RideCase or your iPhone may be damaged by inadvertent release from RideCase while riding.