NiteRider Pro 1200 LED Headlight - Performance Exclusive
Save $70.00 (26%) $199.99 MSRP $269.99
The choice of professional MTB riders, the NiteRider Pro 1200 LED Headlight is built with a rugged design for aggressive trails, plus it's compact, lightweight and delivers powerful illumination for 12- and 24-hour endurance events. Super-bright Cree LED with 1200 lumens throws out more light with less energy, less heat and lasts longer than a standard LED. Borofloat lens and new triple reflector illuminate everything directly in front of you, in addition to the surrounding area. Five light setting provide 1¾-7 hours of steady runtime, plus there's Race and Walk modes for safety. 8 Step Fuel gauge indicates when power is low and 5 Hour Smart Charger with QR battery system recharges the Li-Ion battery on the bike. Mount it to your helmet or handlebars to light up your favorite commute or trail. Exclusively available at Performance Bicycle.
- Smart Charger juices up the 4-Cell Li-Ion battery in only 5 hours
- High-powered 1200 lumen Cree LED produces more light with less power and less heat
- Newly designed, triple custom made reflector and Borofloat lens work together to minimize light transmission loss and maximize light output for excellent optical clarity -- superseding internal reflectors or standard glass lenses
- Runtimes: 1¾ hours High (1200 lumens), 3½ hours Medium (600 lumens), 7 hours Low (300 lumens), 12 hours Race (180 lumens) 24 hours Walk (80 lumens)
- 5 light levels: High, Medium, Low, Race, Walk
- 8 Step Fuel Gauge located on top of the unit lets you know when it's time to recharge the battery
- Quick Release Battery System makes charging fast and hassle-free; no more fussing with Velcro straps every time you need to recharge your battery
- Mounts on your handlebar, helmet or Explorer Headband (headband not included)
- Watertight, impact-resistant construction
- Includes LED headlight, 4-Cell Li-Ion battery, handlebar mount, helmet mount, AC adapter, 36" extension cable and nylon storage case
Performance Bicycle does not ship NiteRider product outside the United States. Any NiteRider product purchased within the U.S. and subsequently exported has no warranty coverage and cannot be registered with NiteRider.