GT Palomar Women's Mountain Bike - 2016
Save $160.02 (44%) $199.97 MSRP $359.99
The Palomar is designed with steel tubes and a Triple Triangle frame intersection. The Triple Triangle adds beefy support against trail impact and improves handling. The All Terra 26" fork supplies 80mm of bump-eating travel. The frame and fork are equipped with v-brakes that supply solid stopping power.
The Palomar mountain bike has a dependable 3x7 Shimano drivetrain with an 7-speed Altus rear derailleur. EZ Fire shifters effortlessly click and push the chain up and down the 14/34 Shimano cassette. 21 speeds means there's a gear for nearly every grade or condition. Finding the perfect gear means you'll stay moving forward and in control.
Stout All Terra 26" wheels and speedy All Terra 2.0" width tires offer great traction in and out of trail corners. Finally, an alloy riser bar puts you in a comfortable, upright position for greater control, comfort and visibility.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- Hi-Tensile Steel Frame: Built to last for years to come, and a smooth ride you
- only get with steel.
- Suspension Fork: Soak up bumps on the trail or activate lockout and cruise on the street.
- Short Front Center: Gives the rider supreme handling capabilities.
- Shimano 21-speed drivetrain with Altus rear derailleur
- Beefy MTB riser bar for better control