Lazer Helium MIPS Road Helmet
Save $80.00 (35%) $149.99 MSRP $229.99
Proper fit is crucial to comfort and to ensure the helmet does the job it was designed to do. The Lazer Rollsys fit system is an integrated mechanism that fully encompasses your head. Turn the thumb wheel located on top of the helmet, and the system's sizing adjustment conforms precisely to your head. The fit is even all the way around; pressure points are eliminated. The system is easy to use while you ride, and if you have a pony tail it's much easier to adjust the fit because the thumb wheel is on top.
Next, consider Lazer's in-mold construction with carbon RBS (Rigidity Brace System) for multiple impact resistance. RBS takes the idea of an integrated roll cage in a helmet, taking impact protection to a another level. After an impact that could crack the helmet's EPS foam, the system holds the cracked pieces together to offer an additional measure of protection.
Take the Rollsys fit system and the Rigidity Brace System, add MIPS, the Multi-directional Impact Protection System, and you have a cycling helmet at the forefront of protective technologies. In fact, Lazer has helped developed this technology in collaboration with some of the largest universities in Sweden.
Completing the Lazer Helium with MIPS are 19 oversized vents with internal channels to optimize airflow and anti-microbial X-Static Airpads that soak up excess moisture, keeping your helmet fresh while regulating temperature.
You're probably the kind of cyclist who doesn't compromise when it comes to their bicycles. Your safety is no place to compromise, either. The Lazer Helium road helmet with MIPS is your uncompromising solution. PLEASE NOTE: The Helium MIPS does NOT come with the Rollsys Light.
- In-Mold technology with carbon RBS (Rigidity Brace System) multi-impact resistance offers excellent protection in the event of a crash or collision
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) reduces the rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head
- Featherlight construction feels nearly weightless
- 19 oversized vents with internal channels optimize airflow
- Light and dense Double Density EPS foam is used in critical areas for maximum protection
- Antimicrobial X-Static Airpads soak up excess moisture and regulate overall temperature
- One-handed, Rollsys fit system uses an accurate, peripheral size adjuster on top of the helmet for a perfect fit
- Construction: in-mold (7 pieces)
- Ventilation: 19 vents
- Weight: 260g (M), 330g (L)
- Certification: CE--CPSC--AS
- Sizes: S/M/L/XL
Sizing Note: This helmet is available in Small (20.1-20.9"), Medium (21.3-22.0"), Large (22.4-23.6") and X-Large (24.0-25.2"). Cyclists who wear a Medium Giro helmet should order a Medium Lazer helmet. Cyclists who find a Medium Giro too small, should order a Large Lazer helmet.
NOTE: No system can guarantee the effectiveness of a helmet after a crash. A helmet must be carefully inspected after a crash. If there are dents or cracks, the helmet should be replaced.
NOTE: The Helium MIPS does not come with the Rollsys Light system