Fuji Tread 1.1 Disc Road Bike - 2016
Save $440.03 (26%) $1,249.97 MSRP $1,690.00
Disc brakes are finally being embraced by the road bike community. It's no wonder why with the superior stopping power they provide under adverse conditions. The advantages that disc brakes confer are now heightened even more that Fuji has spec'ed the Tread 1.1 with their RS505 hydraulic brake levers-- which bring the power and modulation of MTB-style hydraulic discs to the 105-level road crowd. The bike also features excellent Oval Concepts components and wheels. The first thing that jumps out is the Shimano 105 5800 22-speed drive train. 105 delivers when it counts; under pressure, so you are less likely to miss-shift coming in and out of urban corners or down gravel roads.
Fuji paid close attention to details with Oval Concepts handlebars, stem, seatpost, and Oval 327 Disc wheels to keep the weight down and the performance up. 700c wheels are road-bike sized, and feature 700 x 32C Vera City Wide tires with Phalanx puncture protection for added safety. That width tire is wider that regular road tires, enhancing both traction and comfort in all conditions, but still maintaining a high level of efficiency.
Lastly, the combination of Shimano RS785 hydraulic disc brakes a 50/34 crank with an 12/32 cassette will have you easily handling ascents and descents alike. Sporty, quick, versatile, and performance driven, the Fuji Tread 1.1 is a bike you can trust to take you around town, and to bring you all your weekend fitness and pleasure riding on the weekends.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- Fuji A6-SL custom-butted alloy frame with integrated 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" lower tapered head tube, an oversized 34.9mm seat tube and PIIS BB86 shell
- FC-770 carbon blade fork dampens on and off road vibration
- Compact Shimano 105 22-speed drivetrain with Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc levers
- Vera City Wide tires are wider than average road tires for comfort and add puncture resistance