Giro Foray MIPS Road Helmet--2018
Designed to reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head, the built-in Multi-Directional Impact Protection System of the Giro Foray MIPS Road Helmet sets the new standard in helmet safety. Thanks to its streamlined shape, impressive ventilation and performance-driven details, the Foray MIPS has many of the same features found in helmets several times its price, plus it's incredibly light and available to you at an unbelievable value. In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell with EPS liner provides excellent impact protection and comfort. 21 Wind Tunnel vents cool your entire head as it forces heat and stale air to the outside. Fully adjustable Roc Loc 5 retention system puts unrivaled fit and a customized feel at your fingertips.
- In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell reinforces the area around the vents and ribs, creating a one-piece exoskeleton, which allows the helmet to be lighter, more durable and better ventilated than traditional designs
- Impact absorbing EPS liner adds reinforcement in crucial areas
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) reduces the rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head
- 21 Wind Tunnel vents with internal channels thrust cool, fresh air over and around your head while forcing heat and stale air out
- Quite possibly the best-fitting retention system you've ever experienced, the Roc Loc 5 easily adjusts both fit tension and vertical position with a single hand, plus it's 40% lighter than its popular predecessor, Roc Loc 4
- Certified CPSC