SixSixOne Rage Hard Knee Pad -- 2016
Take An Extra 25% Off This Item, Discount Taken in Cart. Take An Extra 30% Off This Item, Discount Taken in Cart.
Serious downhilling and freestyling (and it's all serious) require serious protection. That's why you'll want the extra protection and freedom offered by SixSixOne Rage Hard Knee Pads. Completely redesigned for 2016, Rage Hard Knee Pads, like the rest of the series, are lighter, have extended coverage zones and improved breathability. A new, low-profile chassis protects a larger area of the knee, which is covered by a flexible knee impact cap covered with Kevlar, with a hard cap sewn over the top to deflect and help slide in a crash. Stretch mesh sandwiches dense perforated impact EVA on the inside & outside of knee, and the rear of pad is breathable stretch mesh. There's also back-of-calf elastic and hook-and-loop closures that help keep the pads in place. Wear SIXSIXOne EVO shorts, and the Rage Hard Knee pads attach via the new PADLOCK connection system. The system inner-connects pieces, keeping your pads in place where they'll do the most good, regardless of how you move. You just lock it and forget it.
- Brand new low profile chassis that has a larger knee protection area
- PADLOCK connection system attaches to Evo shorts to keep the pads in place
- Internal flexible knee impact cap covered in kevlar with hard cap sewn over top to deflect and help slide in a crash
- Stretch mesh sandwiches dense perforated impact EVA on the inside, outside of knee
- Rear of pad is breathable stretch mesh
- Internal silicon printing on top and bottom elastic and in knee pocket area
- Back of calf elastic and hook and loop closures assist in keeping the pads in place
- Complies to standard: CE 1621-1
- Sold as a pair