Profile Designs Vertex Saddle With Titanium Rails
Check out The Profile Designs Vertex Solid Saddle. It has an anatomic shell and foam specifically designed for moderate TT and Triathlon aero positions. Those are virtual seat tube angles of between 75º to 85°. And the saddle's Curved front shell designed keeps the bike on the rack even in the most frantic transition area. A Triathlon-specific saddle cut-out features vents that improve airflow as they reduce perineal pressure.
- Composite shell mated with injected foam. Durometer and microfiber material are designed to provide comfort and support.
- Anti-slip microfiber cover prevents movement on the saddle providing stable riding
- Saddle's nose enables the bike to be easily racked.
- Vents that improve airflow as they reduce perineal pressure.
- Titanium rails help save precsious weight