GT Grade Carbon Ultegra Road Bike - 2017
$3,499.99 MSRP $3,800.00
The secret of the Grade's success lies in the unique frame design. GT took their famed triple triangle design and updated it for all-day adventures on rough roads. The main frame is made from GT's Enduroad carbon fiber for a stiff, lightweight ride that's as fast as it is comfortable. The seatstays, however, are actually made of a revolutionary fiber glass composite that helps smooth out the ride and improve vibration dampening for a more comfortable ride on even the harshest roads. And don't worry about how skinny they look--they might look a little delicate, but they're anything but. The full carbon fiber features 15mm thru-axle dropouts for improved stiffness and better compatibility with the included disc brakes.
The GT Grade Ultegra road bike is armed to the teeth with outstanding componentry. Shifting and braking are handled by Shimano's RS685 11-speed hydraulic levers, which not only deliver flawless Ultegra-level 11-speed shifting, but powerful, dependable braking as well. In addition to this technology breakthrough, you also get the best front shifting in the business, thanks to the new front derailleur with improved lever arm, and redesigned rear derailleur for crisp, accurate shifting in any gearing combination. Braking is handled by Shimano R785 hydraulic road disc brakes with 160mm Ice Tech center lock rotors.
- Carbon fiber frame with fiber glass seatstays for a stiff, light, comfortable ride
- Carbon fiber fork with 15mm thru axle drop outs for off-road use
- Shimano Hydraulic STI levers and brakes for improved stopping power
- Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-speed derailleurs and mid-compact cranks deliver excellent shifting performance
- Mavic Aksium Allroad Disc Wheelset with a 15mm thru-axle front hub and 135mm rear
- Can fit up to a 35mm tire