GT Grade Carbon Tiagra Gravel Bike - 2017
$1,999.99 MSRP $2,170.00
The secret of the Grade's success lies in the unique frame design. GT took their famed triple triangle design and updated it for all-day adventures on rough roads. The main frame is made from GT's Enduroad carbon fiber for a stiff, lightweight ride that's as fast as it is comfortable. The seatstays, however, are actually made of a revolutionary fiber glass composite that helps smooth out the ride and improve vibration dampening for a more comfortable ride on even the harshest roads. And don't worry about how skinny they look--they might look a little delicate, but they're anything but. The full carbon fiber features 15mm thru-axle dropouts for improved stiffness and better compatibility with the included disc brakes.
The GT Grade Carbon Tiagra road bike features dependable and comfortable components. TRP hydraulic brakes and a Shimano Tiagra 10-speed drivetrain with an FSA Vero compact crank deliver miles of high performance with easy maintenance. Stan's No Tubes Radler disc wheels with Clement Strada Ush 32C tires supply plenty of grip, even in tight singletrack conditions. A GT DropTune Super Light double-butted handlebar and 3D Forged Alloy SL stem place your body in the perfect position, and a GT Grade saddle supplies all-day comfort.
- Carbon fiber frame with fiber glass seatstays for a stiff, light, comfortable ride
- Carbon fiber fork with 15mm thru axle drop outs for off-road use
- Shimano Hydraulic STI levers and brakes for improved stopping power
- Shimano Tiagra 10-speed derailleurs and FSA Vero compact cranks deliver dependable shifting performance
- Stan's No Tubes Radler disc wheels with Clement Strada Ush 32C tires
- Can fit up to a 35mm tire