Garmin vivoactive HR -- GPS Smartwatch with Wrist-based Heart Rate
The GPS-enabled cycling app measures time, distance, speed and calories. It's compatible with sensors4, such as speed and cadence, to measure your progress on training rides as well as daily commutes; also compatible with Varia lights and radar for safer riding.
Using its built-in accelerometer and GPS, vívoactive HR allows you to run both indoors and out. You can set up vibration alerts for heart rate, pace, run/walk intervals and more. Other training features include Auto Lap and Auto Pause. Provides post-run summary with stats such as total mileage, calories, average pace and overall time.
Hit the pool's lap lanes and see detailed stats like total and interval distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type and more. Let the swimming app calculate your efficiency with swolf, which adds the time and the number of strokes it takes to swim a pool length. Interval Count lets you seamlessly pause and then resume your workout. At the end of a workout, view your summary data, which includes interval and session averages, overall time and personal records.
Play golf on new courses every day by downloading 1 of 40,000 course maps worldwide from our golf course database. The golfing app can show a simplified view of the green and help you track your score, letting you see if you're under or over par.
If you like to paddle board and row -- indoor or open water -- the built-in paddle boarding app tracks and displays all your stats. See pace, overall time, distance and stroke all at a glance when out on the water or in the gym.
For a day of skiing or snowboarding, vívoactive HR measures your 3-D speed by calculating the speed and distance on an incline versus latitude and longitude. It also provides your splits automatically and gives you the option to turn on Auto Pause, which freezes the timer automatically when you stop or ride the lift.
vívoactive HR gently vibrates to alert you to all the same notifications you receive on your compatible device¹ -- from phone calls to social media alerts to other alerts from mobile apps. vívoactive HR also displays weather information, temperature and more. Additionally, it lets you control the music on your phone, locate your phone1, remotely control your VIRB action camera and let your friends and family track your activities in real time with LiveTrack. Personalize vívoactive HR with custom watch faces, data fields, apps and widgets from our Connect IQ store.
- GPS smartwatch with a sunlight-readable, high-resolution color touchscreen
- Built-in sports apps include GPS-enabled running, biking, swimming and more -- no phone connection required
- Customize with free watch face designs, widgets and apps from our Connect IQ store
- Receive smart notifications¹ and smart coaching from Garmin Connect when paired with your phone
- Up to 8 days' battery life² in watch/activity tracking³ mode or up to 13 hours using GPS
- Pairs with your smartphone to gently vibrate and display alerts for incoming calls, texts, emails and calendar items plus notifications from social media and other mobile apps
- Connect IQ Support (watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)
- Calculates floors climbed
- Calculates intensity minutes
- Wireless Connectivity (ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart)
- Supports heart rate and heart rate zone: yes
- On-device sports apps running, indoor running, biking, indoor biking, walking, indoor walking, rowing, indoor rowing, pool swimming, golfing, ski/boarding, cross country skiing, stand-up paddle boarding (SUP)
- On-device widgets/screens: My day, intensity minutes, heart rate, last sport, smart notifications, weather, VIRB action camera/remote, Varia remote, music player controls, calendar, steps, calories, sleep, run, bike, swim and golf