Fuji Outland 1.1 29er Mountain Bike - 2017
Save $375.00 (24%) $1,199.00 MSRP $1,574.00
The Fuji Outland 1.1 delivers the big-wheeled results you'd expect. Its enormous 29" wheels make short work of obstacles, add enormous stability and control, and deliver copious amounts of momentum for both acceleration and top speed. The Outland is designed with Fuji's A2-SL custom aluminum and PowerCurve down tube. The PowerCurve adds beefy support against trail impact and improves handling, while the chain stays further reduce frame vibration, which can decrease pedaling performance and increase muscle fatigue. The RockShox Recon Silver RL 29er fork has a remote lockout for climbing or increasing pedaling efficiency and 120mm of travel. The frame and fork are equipped with powerful Shimano M395 hydraulic disc brakes and a set of massive 180/160mm rotors.
The Outland 1.1 29er has a custom 2x10 Shimano drivetrain with a high end Shimano XT Shadow Plus 10-speed rear derailleur. The intelligent Shadow Design on the Shimano rear derailleur keeps it free from snagging trail debris. Shimano Deore Rapid Fire shifters effortlessly click and push the chain up and down the 11-36 Shimano cassette. 20 speeds means there's a gear for nearly every grade or condition, and finding the perfect gear means you'll stay moving forward and in control.
Stout Vera Tera 29er wheels and speedy Schwalbe Rapid Rob tires offer great traction in and out of tight singletrack corners. Finally, a flat cross country handlebar with a gentle 9 degree sweep keep your body forward for improved frontend control.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- Lightweight A2-SL aluminum frame is designed to take a beating and improve your front end handling
- Shimano 2x10 Deore/XT drivetrain with Rapid Fire shifters
- RockShox Recon Silver RL fork has 120mm of travel and a hydraulic lockout for climbing or road riding
- Solid Vera Terra wheels and Schwalbe Rapid Rob tires with a 2.25" versatile width