Fuji Outland 1.5 29er Mountain Bike - 2017
Save $199.03 (21%) $749.97 MSRP $949.00
Cross country mountain biking is just about as fun as it gets and the Fuji Outland 1.1 29er Mountain Bike delivers everything that you hope it would: speed, superior suspension, and control. It's equipped with a lightweight aluminum frame, SR Suntour suspension, and a Shimano 24-speed drivetrain.
The Fuji Outland delivers the big-wheeled results you'd expect. Its enormous 29" wheels make short work of obstacles, add enormous stability and control, and deliver copious amounts of momentum for both acceleration and top speed. The Outland is designed with Fuji's A2-SL custom aluminum and PowerCurve down tube. The PowerCurve adds beefy support against trail impact and improves handling, while the chain stays further reduce frame vibration, which can decrease pedaling performance and increase muscle fatigue. The SR Suntour 29er fork has a hydraulic lockout for climbing or increasing pedaling efficiency and 120mm of travel. The frame and fork are equipped with powerful Tektro mechanical disc brakes and a set of massive 180/160mm rotors.
The Outland 1.5 29er has a Shimano drivetrain with 24-speeds to choose from. Shimano Altus Rapid Fire shifters effortlessly click and push the chain up and down the 11/34 Shimano cassette. An Acera rear derailleur and Altus front derailleur are easy to adjust and maintain.
Stout Vera Tera 29er wheels and speedy Schwalbe Smart Sam tires offer great traction. Finally, a cross country handlebar with a gentle 9 degree sweep keep your body forward for improved frontend control.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- Lightweight A2-SL aluminum frame is designed to take a beating and improve your front end handling
- Shimano 24-speed drivetrain with Rapid Fire shifters and an Acera rear derailleur
- Manitou Radium rear shock
- SR Suntour fork has 120mm of travel and a lockout for climbing or road riding
- Solid Vera Terra wheels and Schwalbe Smart Sam tires with a versatile width
- Durable Oval Concepts handlebar, stem, and seatpost