Fuji Traverse 1.7 Disc Women's Sport Hybrid Bike - 2017
Save $99.03 (20%) $399.97 MSRP $499.00
A sport hybrid bike needs to be able to handle challenging terrain, provide comfort, and transition seamlessly between ground types like dirt and pavement. The Fuji Traverse 1.7 Disc women's bike embodies all of these performance aspects. It's a great multi-sport bike to tend to your weekend exercise, complete a few simple tasks around town, or take in a lazy neighborhood ride. It's designed to be functional, efficient, and most of all, comfortable. It has several key features, including a women's specific saddle, that enable it to do so much and still offer great value.
The Fuji Traverse aluminum frame is built light and tough. It's manufactured with custom-butted tubes for maximum durability, but by using aluminum, Fuji keeps the Traverse light and agile; the best of both worlds. Then, they added an SR Suntour NEX suspension fork with 63mm of travel to take the sting out of any unevenness in the pavement. Finally, Tektro M280 mechanical disc brakes slow you down by braking on 160mm rotors instead of the rim. This technology, borrowed from mountain biking, insures that you achieve maximum stopping power.
The Fuji Traverse 1.7 Disc was designed with a custom Shimano Tourney and Altus 24-speed drivetrain. Intuitive Altus Rapid Fire shifters change cable tension on the Shimano rear front derailleurs. The result is a ride that's efficient and requires little to low maintenance. The Traverse is a versatile bike that's just plain fun and easy to use.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- A2-SL aluminum frame with custom butted tubes, featuring a PowerCurve down tube, is outfitted with a SR Suntour NEX fork and 63mm of front end suspension
- Shimano drivetrain components, like the Altus EZ shifters, deliver much appreciated shifting predictability
- Aluminum, doublewall Vera Terra rims and Tektro mechanical disc brakes provide a solid riding experience
- Equipped with a women's specific saddle