Fuji Wendigo 2.1 Fat Bike - 2017
Save $309.03 (25%) $949.97 MSRP $1,259.00
Sometimes the biggest trail needs the biggest footprint you can find. And, when it comes to big, they don't get much bigger than the Fuji Wendigo 2.1 fat bike. It follows in the same vein as Fuji's other innovative and high-quality hardtail mountain bikes, save one glaring difference --- it's absolutely massive, and legitimately earns the name Wendigo (meaning half-man, which is your part, and half-beast, which is the bike). Made from Fuji's proprietary aluminum and featuring PowerCurve bike geometry, the Fuji Wendigo is meant to be comfortable, powerful and an animal on the trail.
The Wendigo is tough enough to withstand the most adverse environments, whether it's a technical mountain trail or a cush fire road. It's constructed of A2-SL alloy with an over-sized seat tube, S-bend chainstays for better vibration displacement, and Fuji's PowerCurve down tube. The PowerCurve places you in the best position for comfort, control and pedaling performance.
A rigid and tapered fork and frame rear triangle are equipped with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power in virtually any condition. The Shimano/SRAM custom 2x10 drivetrain features Deore Rapid Fire shifters for crisp shifts. A set of burly Weinmann wheels with Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Snake Skin tires glide over snow, claw sand, and even serve as added suspension against obstacles.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- Fuji's proprietary frame design and A2-SL aluminum provide a comfortable and agile foundation for every ride
- A custom Shimano/SRAM 2x10 drivetrain delivers solid trail performance
- Outfitted with massive allow wheels and Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Snake Skin tires, with a 4.8" wide footprint
- Tektro hydraulic brakes slow this massive beast down