Breezer Liberty 1R+ Comfort Bike -- 2017
Save $200.00 (14%) $1,199.00 MSRP $1,399.00
With a rigid build and a 10 speed drivetrain, the Breezer Liberty 1R+ makes for a swift and comfortable ride. Whether you're riding long distance on pavement, taking a journey through the city, or a quick ride around the neighborhood, this bike will provide a fun commute.
The Liberty 1R+ features a D'Fusion hydroformed frame, which keeps the body of the bike lightweight and durable for years to come. The aluminum disc fork with low-rider rack mounts is excellent for absorbing road vibrations caused by uneven pavement. It also includes an integrated head tube, dual water bottle mounts, breeze-in dropouts, and an Apex disc mount.
The drivetrain on the Breezer Liberty 1R+ includes SRAM Via derailleurs, shifters, and crankset for a seamless working design. It features a wide array of 10 speeds, making it a versatile bike for flat or slopped terrain. Riders will enjoy experiencing the fast and smooth shifting of this bike's drivetrain.
To add to the excitement of this bike, Breezer has included stock marathon racing tires. Schwalbe Marathon Racer HS 429 tires, to be exact. These speedy tires feature a SpeedGrip compound for the best handling characteristics, a sidewall made with LiteSkin for increased control, and puncture protection to keep riders on the road longer. For excellent stopping power in the uncertain environment of the city, the Breezer Liberty 1R+ includes Shimano hydraulic disc brakes.
The finishing touches of this comfort bike include a Selle Royal Viper saddle to ensure a relaxing ride for long distances, SKS Stingray fenders for a classic look, plus a built-in headlight, tail light, and bell making it adventure ready.
- Breezer D'Fusion hydroformed aluminum frame, with an integrated head tube, dual water bottle mounts, breeze-in dropouts, and an Apex disc mount
- Durable and lightweight Breezer aluminum disc fork, with low-rider rack mounts
- Smooth and steady SRAM Via drivetrain for years of continuous and low-maintenance operation
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for responsive and powerful stopping control
- Schwalbe Marathon Racer tires for extraordinary performance