Pearl Izumi X-Alp Drift IV MTB Shoes
Constructed with a stiff, yet flexible outsole and summer-weight design, the Pearl Izumi X-Alp Drift IV MTB Shoes are perfect for cycling and hiking adventures. Carbon rubber lugs are built tough and shed mud easily. Fiberglass-injected composite plate establishes pedaling efficiency while EVA midsole promotes comfort and flex off the bike. Barefoot bootie construction creates a comfortable fit, with or without socks. Highly breathable mesh/synthetic upper feels just like a sport sandal. Quick-lacing closure system keeps the foot secure in all conditions.
- Carbon rubber lugged outsole provides superior traction, mud shedding and durability
- Fiberglass-injected composite plate for efficient power transfer
- Lightweight EVA midsole for off-the-bike cushioning and all-day comfort
- Quick-drying, highly breathable mesh/synthetic upper
- Barefoot bootie construction for a comfortable fit with or without socks
- Quick-lacing closure system keeps shoes firmly in position